AMPIA (Alberta Media Production Industry Association) is currently looking for a capable and energetic person to fill the position of Administration and Communications Coordinator. Salary commensurate with experience. The primary role of this position is the dissemination and sharing of AMPIA news on a regular basis in the form of: AMPIA’s monthly electronic newsletter, AMPIA Industry mail outs, AMPIA e-mails to members, and social media updates (Facebook, Twitter).
- Monthly ‘Call for stories’ to members for our weekly E-newsletter
- Gathering news items, writing, editing & creative layout of the weekly E-Newsletter
- Insertion of Ads into Monthly newsletter
- Updating the AMPIA website on an ongoing basis.
- Facebook, Twitter (and other social media) daily messaging additional communications tasks as required from time to time
- Processing all Membership applications and renewals; Mail out of renewals
- Updating and editing of AMPIA’s membership database, and Industry Mail out lists Workshop &/or Industry Breakfast registrations and payments.
- Assisting, as needed, with duties related to all AMPIA events & workshops, including the Rosie Awards, Billington Awards, AMPIA’s Annual General Meeting & other miscellaneous projects throughout the year
- Creation and distribution of ticket order, workshop & submission forms.
- Assisting with the writing up of Sponsor contracts/Sponsorship binder.
- Being a back-up to the Executive Director and Program Director
- Business arising from received mail
- Retrieving and follow up on general voice-mail
- Dealing with AMPIA members’ inquiries, and sharing information about the
- Association & member benefits
- Downloading & distributing faxes
- Arranging and monitoring courier needs
- Ordering & shopping for office supplies
- Processing credit card payments and compiling payment form for Program Director
- Bank deposits
- Doing up invoices, as needed.
- Process all payments for AFTA entries and tickets.
- Additional administration tasks as required from time to time
Please forward applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 6, 2012 at 4:00pm.