The iMedia Conference was created for all social media enthusiasts. Anyone who loves to blog, tweet, interact on facebook or simply connect online is encouraged to attend. The conference will include 2 keynote speakers and attendees choice of registering for 4 breakout sessions throughout the day. A panel of local #yeg iMedia-lites will be featured during lunch! iMedia was created by Carol McBee & Gillian Galante for social media enthusiasts of all backgrounds. The goal is to bring people together to foster new relationships as well as for personal and business growth.
Breakout Session Topics Include:
- Connecting to a Brand – Focus Communications
- The World of SEO – Top Draw
- Attention Grabbing Pitches – Dynamite PR
- Inspirational Blogging – Bikini or Bust
- Sports Blogging – Edmonton Oilers
- Not for Profit Blogging & Social Media Impact – Edmonton Food Bank & Junior Achievement
- Creating Personality on a business Blog – Fused Logic Inc.
#yeg iMedia-lite Panelists
- Kathleen Smith @kikkiplanet – She’s all about getting involved, giving back, celebrating who you are and the city you live in.
- Mack D. Male @mastermaq – Top Blogger and Passionate about all things #YEG
- Kendall Barber @kendallbarber – Marketer by day, Blogger by night. Co-Owner of Eye Bar Optical
- Ryan Jespersen @ryanjespersen – Host, Breakfast Television, Citytv Edmonton
WordPress Help Desk Experts
- Gabrielle Fitzgerald – 12 Strong email@example.com @12strong
- Kory Mathewson – Flagship firstname.lastname@example.org @korymath
- John Bollwitt – sixty4media JohnBollwitt@Gmail.com @johnbollwitt
iMedia Conference Registration Fee – $149
The iMedia conference will be held at the world famous West Edmonton Mall. The Fastasyland Hotel is in Phase 3 of the mall and has conference rooms on the second floor. Parking can be found off of 87 Avenue and 178 Street.
See more information about the iMedia Conference and register www.imediaconference.ca/register.html