AMPIA presents an exciting and informative workshop sponsored by Telefilm Canada:
How to Create Compelling Digital Extensions for Feature Films and Television
Productions Speaker: Matt Toner from Zeroes to Heroes Media
We are all new media producers now.
Designed to highlight the impact and opportunities offered by digital media, this seminar is ideally suited for those filmmakers who have already had some experience (good or bad) in this area. Building on practical examples, highlights of this session will include:
- an analysis of new media approaches that have begun to truly enhance feature films and television productions
- tactics that will make new media relevant to your film production, regardless of the budget;
- an overview of how you can identify, understand and pre-build an audience online;
- the top five mistakes you might make when selecting a new media partner.
- some tell-tale signs that your digital strategy is succeeding… or failing dismally.
And, as an extra bonus, we guarantee that this material will be presented in a 100% jargon-free fashion!
Edmonton – Friday, April 1st: 2-4 P.M.
Where: World Trade Centre, 6th Floor – 9990 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton Map
Calgary – Saturday, April 2nd: 10 A.M.-Noon
Where: Delta Bow Valley Hotel, Salon A – 209 4 Avenue SE, Calgary Map
Cost: $15.00/AMPIA/Digital Alberta/FAVA/DOC AB. Members
**Space is limited – pre-registration is required!
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-944-0707 and indicate which workshop location you wish to attend.